• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSword1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a little sword created be me, wyvern, enjoy. :)

Keywords:
sword, sword1, wyvern, BRAWyvern
Contents

BTNSword1 (Icon)

Reviews
16:17, 20th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Flat colours, big black lines and a complete lack of shading.

M

16:17, 20th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Flat colours, big black lines and a complete lack of shading.

Level 25
What is Runescape doing here!?

To be constructive. It needs to be zoomed in, very much better shading, look at other icons here of swords or NFWar's tutorials to get the idea of how they should look.
Especially the handle looks very flat. I also don't know of any sword that has its blade looking like that. They usually look something like this
INV_Sword_23.blp.jpg
or this
inv_sword_110.png
. I hope you understand what I mean, I mean the detail/shape of just the blade/edge. Not the overall shape of the whole sword.

I am glad that you are a new user and have actually tried to create your own icon rather than just CnP'd something.
Study some more tutorials and other sword icons by Hive users or Blizzard. And then update this sword with changes. This can be good if you work on it.