• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSummonZombie8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first icon that I think I should upload. (It is made by me.)

It's supposed to be another version for the Animate Dead icon. Something like Summon Zombie.

The soil, the hand, the moon, the clouds, the grave and the shade and highlight are all freehand. Only the interior was filled with color using the Paint Bucket tool.

I hope you like it.
I would like to know how can I improve it.

If you find it useful, and use or modify it on any way, please give credits, but it's not necessary.
I know how hard is to remember the creator of every resource you're using.

Versions
SummonZombie.png
SummonZombie2.png
SummonZombie3.png
SummonZombie4.png
SummonZombie5.png
SummonZombie6.png
SummonZombie7.png
SummonZombie8.png
Keywords:
vercas, spell, summon, zombie, summon zombie, rise, dead, rise of the dead, ressurect, reanimate, revive.
Contents

BTNSummonZombie8 (Icon)

Reviews
22:08, 11th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Very simple, in all perspectives. You will have to put in a lot more work detailing the hands, the ground and whatever else is present. The whole icon overall needs shading and highlights aswell. The hand's shape...
Level 21
I am really sorry for my recent inactivity...
I am in Bulgaria now (I live in Romania) and i don't have my Desktop here. I cannot do anything else with the icon until i return. (5 days left)

About the color of the hand... It's a long story, but that's exactly how does the hand of a dead man looks like. (I saw one)

About the shading, I will do as you say.