• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStamina

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this icon because I needed it for my Open RPG(my campaign...)
It is an icon for Stamina attribute, wich provides bonus health and health regeneration(in my map).
Use it however you want. (Of course, you may use it) You may edit and use it IF you give credits to me.

My first icon...
Time to make : 20 minutes.
My first icon made by hand.

The way i made it : I took the str attribute icon, i removed the fist and i replaced it with that gray background. i added a 1 pixel thin border so when i scan it and keep transparency. I printed it, edited it with pencils and then scaned it. I removed the borders, and then i scaled the image from 1750x1500 to 64x64 :xxd:

Update : Made active and passive, enabled and disabled...
Future updates incomming

Update #2 :
Added the upgrade version
For future, autocast incomming!

Keywords:
stamina, attribute, hearth, vitallity, vitality
Contents

BTNStamina (Icon)

Reviews
20:41, 25th Oct 2008 Dan van Ohllus: EDIT: The messy colors of the new background are too strong for sensitive eyes. An idea is to make a glow background like Paladon suggested which would fit well for the heart. Hawkwing: Changes not made.

M

20:41, 25th Oct 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
EDIT: The messy colors of the new background are too strong for sensitive eyes.
An idea is to make a glow background like Paladon suggested which would fit well for the heart.

Hawkwing: Changes not made.

Level 21
I will do what Dan van Ohhlus asked me....
But, dear Dan, this icon is currently Infocard Hero Attribute Stamina...
Hero attribute infocards has that background.
I will do what you said, i will make it One of every version.
I will use the glow that Paladon gave me as a background for others.