• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSpikedCarapaceB

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Spiked carapice Recolor - Request
Contents

BTNSpikedCarapaceB (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: Very poor quality and yes, it does look like a paint over. Use paste bin so you don't submit content to the database that doesn't reach the rules of quality. Its wasting our time.. seriously =_=

M

Werewulf: Very poor quality and yes, it does look like a paint over. Use paste bin so you don't submit content to the database that doesn't reach the rules of quality. Its wasting our time.. seriously =_=

Level 7
it was requested to be colored that way, it WAS NOT a paint over WILLTHEALMIGHTY. Note to u btw, if u have nothing good to say, dont say nething at all. the one who requested likes it, thats all that matters. i posted it here for him and those who degrade others work should NOT be allowed to post on that members work. also im sure others who dl it will use it but wont spend the time to degrade some recolor i did. have u seen my others? they're recolors, but believe what you shall.