• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSimpleBigPotion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hmm, deicded to make also Big Potion. Practicing, maybe someone will find this useful even though it's not anything special, just generic potion.

Keywords:
big, potion, health, hadeis
Contents

BTNSimpleBigPotion (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Mai/07 15:31:52 Reasons:Don't use shades of grey/white for backgrounds. They cause icons to look incredibly flat and dull. Create a similar background as in your approved potion icon. [TR]Staff Contact...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Mai/07 15:31:52
Reasons:
Don't use shades of grey/white for backgrounds. They cause icons to look incredibly flat and dull.
Create a similar background as in your approved potion icon.​

Staff Contact

15:11, 19th Jun 2013
enjoy: The shape is off. It isn't symmetrical, and the bottom doesn't look round. Also, the shading and highlights are off. On the lid, you placed the most shading to the left, which makes me think the light source is from the right, but that is not consistent with the fact that the shading on the bottle is on the right, and highlights on the left. That should be fixed.