• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSilversteinIcon6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my... eighth i think... icon I upload here on HIVE. Like my Edward-Icon (Rejected until fixed), General Ratava-Icon and my General Kallrog-Icon, this is made for my thread in the Roleplay-forums... It is an Icon for SoLmasters Avatar and he told me how it should look like.

I'm sure it will be useful for Assassins and the like, because of his dark cloak and scarf... Please rate and Comment - I could use constructive criticism...

Don't edit, but ask if you have a request! You don't have to give cedit in your map if you use it, I will appreciate it, but it's not nessecary. But if people directly asks you where you've got it from, then please tell them...

- Amargaard / ANM / Jalokin95

Keywords:
Adam, DK, Amargaard, ANM, Jalokin95, SoLmaster, Avatar, Story, Assassin, Black Cloak and Scarf...
Contents

BTNSilversteinIcon6 (Icon)

Reviews
14:17, 13th Apr 2010 Pyramidhe@d: The icon looks very flat right now. 20th Apr 2010 Pyramidhe@d: The jaw blends in with the neck. Define them more clearly. 25th Apr 2010 enjoy: Do as suggested.

M

14:17, 13th Apr 2010
Pyramidhe@d: The icon looks very flat right now.

20th Apr 2010
Pyramidhe@d: The jaw blends in with the neck. Define them more clearly.

25th Apr 2010
enjoy: Do as suggested.

Level 11
Well THESE icons you're creating at the moment is to simulair to a icon for a unit/hero/creep.
So we can't use 'em for spells!
If we should you could make some blood dripping from his eyes and call it "Assasin's Frenzy" or something.
And as long there is no existing models for these icons, does nobody need these icons.
Peace Out!

Level 19
Army-of-Pandas) Well I will try making some more highlights and shadows if you want... Problem is, you have said that to all my Icons, but I just can't see it that clearly myself...

13L4M3) It wasn't ment for a spell neither, and why do you think that, anyway? Do you mean I am suppose to move the ATC and DISATC-buttons? Okay, I will do that if you tell me how I can do it??