• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRunes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Some kinda weird colorful runes! I think its useful.

Keywords:
Runes, Colorful, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Purple, Powah, Power.
Contents

BTNRunes (Icon)

Reviews
23:12, 21st Dec 2009 enjoy: Looks like church windows. Lags a proper object and is too cartoonish.

M

23:12, 21st Dec 2009
enjoy: Looks like church windows. Lags a proper object and is too cartoonish.

Level 10
First: it isn't bad in 256x256.
And second: you've finally been working on it! I'm really glad to be able to say you are the first CnP'er that actually has moved on brighter ways! But let's try to not look at the past, as your icons are really nice.

However that accomplishment was more on your other icons: while this one looks really nice and colorful, I cannot sense the infamous "WC3 feeling" in it.
You should base yourself upon other kind of runes, so you should also rename this icon to something else as it doesn't really reflect the idea of a "rune".