• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRedDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The Red Dagger. Some say it's magic, others say it's not...

Update 1:
-The dagger has been rotated

Keywords:
Red, dagger, blade, kris, dirk, scarlet, ruby, knife
Contents

BTNRedDagger (Icon)

Reviews
14:14, 12th Jul 2014 Sin'dorei300: In comparison with ur other weapon icons this doesn't looks so good. The shading's lacking, the details aren't too visible, etc. It can be improved a lot.

M

14:14, 12th Jul 2014
Sin'dorei300: In comparison with ur other weapon icons this doesn't looks so good.
The shading's lacking, the details aren't too visible, etc.
It can be improved a lot.

Not true, don't be dumbo. :) try to rotate it as they've suggested, it can really change feel of it as whole.

Well if I was going to rotate it 90 degrees as previously suggested it would look at least just as bad.
Buuut, I rotated it so much as I could while keeping it so that I still like it myself.

Edit:
Although... I kinda like it better now to be honest...