• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNReanimateDead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just some ability icon, I dont know, it was an experiment.

Keywords:
ressurect, reanimate, dead, ressurection, hadeis
Contents

BTNReanimateDead (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Mai/07 15:44:22 Reasons:The grass doesn't fit this icon, in my opinion. It looks as if it were placed there for the mere sake of creating some ground the dead can rise from. Also, try to work with...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Mai/07 15:44:22
Reasons:
The grass doesn't fit this icon, in my opinion. It looks as if it were placed there for the mere sake of creating some ground the dead can rise from.
Also, try to work with perspective.
You aligned everything on one plane. Shading and placing the risen hands on different heights creates depth.
Try to create a fitting landscape aswell, and this is good to go.​

Staff Contact

15:03, 19th Jun 2013
enjoy: This icon is very confusing. I think it would be better if all the purple stuff isn't infront of the hand. And the very rough and messy style that you work with doesn't really work great with the fine details of a skeletal hand.
So, remove the purple stuff from the front of the hand, and try making it a bit more smooth. The purple stuff can be behind the hand if you won't, but I don't think that would work well, since then the hand would probably blend together with is, so I would not recommend that.