• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPureManaChain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, there is not much to say about this.

I made a new chain, and added some "mana" effects to it.
the blue effect in the middle shows the 'pureness' of the mana.

Please criticise/comment!

Changelog:
  • uploaded

Keywords:
    amigurumi, pure, mana, chain, energy, pureness
Contents

BTNPureManaChain (Icon)

Reviews
08:34, 12th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Try another shape and color for either the impact effect or the glow, as it blends in with the rest too much. 8:30, 15th Aug 2009 zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

M

08:34, 12th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Try another shape and color for either the impact effect or the glow, as it blends in with the rest too much.

8:30, 15th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Looks nice but dim down the middle part blue flare because its hard too see the chain overall, But i suggest making an icon from the chain resources you have made. You should make a chain as you have in "WIP 3" how its broke? make one that says like, either BTNChainBreak.blp or BTNBreakChain.blp But that just if you want.

Level 9
Very nice icon dude, you should add a background or somthing though, it loos a bit empty. 4/5 ;)

Level 49
I don't like the middle effect but the rest is awesome :)

4/5

And I agree that an icon from WIP 3 would be extremely useful and pretty epic. Also, the same icon with strong yellow glow and an orange background like the Slow icon could be awesome.

As for this icon, I recommend adding more highlights to the chain, and change the middle effect to something else. Perhaps even make the chains made from mana, and make them 'flowy' or 'magical' looking. Overall not bad though.