• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPCookie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
So, the cookie icon Paliouras suggested to be made.
'bit late though.

Also, cookiezzzz

Keywords:
Cookies, Cookie, Brown, Cookiezz
Contents

BTNPCookie (Icon)

Reviews
18:30, 6th Feb 2015 Sin'dorei300: Set to awaiting update at the request of the icon's creator.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
My sugar has just gone up … dangit.

Anyways
-It seems too dark, i would put a nice thin highlight line under the cookie, where the brown part is not the top of it.. If you know what i mean.
-Those random scratches in the middle of the cookie makes it messy, I know this cookie is a cartoon but see those round lines they put for texture, do that instead of cracked lines.
-Lastly that glow on the top of the cookie, dim that down a bit its making everything kinda blurry.

Level 21
Honestly, it doesn't look really cookieish to me. For me, it looks more like nails on a skin-coloured piece of metal. Probably it's because it looks too smooth and doesn't give me the "crunchy" feeling of a cookie. I gotta disagree with The Panda on one thing. The cookie seems too "light", not too "dark" because it needs a darker tone of brown as it is made of chocolate (unless those black spots are not chocolate :wink: ) but about the glow, I agree with you. It needs to be dimmer.