• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOrcHolyStandard

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the icon I've made based off OrcBattleStandard (blizzard icon) by arthas_king's request. This is a holy orc banner which should be the same as the original battle banner but with yellow color and glowing effect.

Keywords:
Orc, Banner, Flag, Standard, Button, Icon, Holy
Contents

BTNOrcHolyStandard (Icon)

Reviews
17:32, 19th Feb 2009 Paladon: My mistake that i haven't mentioned it before, but Blizzard recolours are not allowed. I have to reject this.

M

17:32, 19th Feb 2009
Paladon: My mistake that i haven't mentioned it before, but Blizzard recolours are not allowed. I have to reject this.

Level 10
@ TBD
yes, the DIS borders are wrong.

@Super-Sheep
no, there is no need to make a PAS btn but I'm pretty sure TBD meant that the DIS borders are wrong..

and at the icon it's nice but isn't that just a recolor with a lensflare? correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it to me, if it is then it might not get approbed since the rules says that it needs to be at least 50% freehanded.

EDIT: Didn't see the review by paladon

Level 12
It's ok since the requester got what he want. I will note that blizzard recolours are not allowed next time, I will use file hosting instead when I try to help someone. Thank you for info.