• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNevermore

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I created a Nevermore Icon for all lovers of the hero.

Keywords:
Fire,Lord,Nevermore
Contents

BTNNevermore (Icon)

Reviews
19:14, 16th Jan 2012 enjoy: Read the rules. Icons must be atleast 50% freehand. Breaking the rules again will get you punished.

M

19:14, 16th Jan 2012
enjoy: Read the rules. Icons must be atleast 50% freehand. Breaking the rules again will get you punished.

Level 3
Did you just erase his face...
Omg i can't understand why all here in this website are against me..?? ... "I'm copying,stealing,just erase"... do it ur self when you don't like it im sick and tired.. of ppl like you. Im creating icons,spells and everything i can for the website to have more and more ideas.. because i have learned a lot for the World Editor from this website and i wanna upload stuff. Im working on a DotA like map .. it will be Ready soon..! and i will upload it here.. so ppl can enjoy it!

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Omg i can't understand why all here in this website are against me..?? ... "I'm copying,stealing,just erase"... do it ur self when you don't like it im sick and tired.. of ppl like you. Im creating icons,spells and everything i can for the website to have more and more ideas.. because i have learned a lot for the World Editor from this website and i wanna upload stuff. Im working on a DotA like map .. it will be Ready soon..! and i will upload it here.. so ppl can enjoy it!

Don't talk to an administrator like that, she's just enforcing the rules you obviously forgot to check.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It's not work. You painted over the face of the original Firelord with black.

I painted your ass with black!!! ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!! hue saturation !!?!?!? EVER HEARD OF THIS?

pr0.

Do not insult other users like that. They're only giving you constructive criticism. (Well, shiiK was a little harsh, but hey, that's shiiK for ya :L)
With all due respect, this icon is horrible. It doesn't matter, everyone on this site started out bad. If you accept the constructive criticism and
try a little bit harder, you'll do much better.