• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMinigunTower

This is the fitting icon for my Minigun Tower model. Take a look at it, for a more detailed description. It can be used in other ways as well, if desired. Have fun with it and use it in any way you want!
Contents

BTNMinigunTower (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2012/Nov/03 17:14:11 Reasons:Corresponding resource approved. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2012/Nov/03 17:14:11
Reasons:
Corresponding resource approved.​

Staff Contact

Perfect matching.
5/5:goblin_good_job:

It's a screenshot icon, so I'm not quite sure how it would be possible not to match, unless he took a screenshot of the wrong model.:xxd:

This does look well enough to be used in-game. I don't like most screenshot icons, but you've managed to take this one at a good angle and it looks decent.

3/5.

Last edited:
It's a screenshot icon, so if it didn't match... There'd be a serious problem...

This does look well enough to be used in-game. I don't like most screenshot icons, but you've managed to take this one at a good angle and it looks decent.

3/5.
Thanks. I'm trying as good as i can. :wink: Though icon making isn't my strength. :vw_sad: