• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMeteorBolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A lot of fire coming from heaven it would not be so bad

Keywords:
Fire, Skill, Spell
Contents

BTNMeteorBolt (Icon)

Reviews
21:38, 11th May 2013 enjoy: After you replied on my private message and said that you had editted icons, and I told you that you need to have made at least 50% of the icon, you have not replied me again. I will take this as a confession that you...

M

21:38, 11th May 2013
enjoy: After you replied on my private message and said that you had editted icons, and I told you that you need to have made at least 50% of the icon, you have not replied me again.
I will take this as a confession that you have not created enough of these icons yourself, and I will therefor reject them.

If you want them to be approved, write to me and send me prove that you have created these icons, at least 50% of them.

Do not upload any more icons without proving that you have created them. I will delete them and ban you if you do.