• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLeprechaunsHat

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Leprechauns Hat ^)

g credits, h fun!

Keywords:
Leprechaun, Hat, Luck, Magic, Green
Contents

BTNLeprechaunsHat (Icon)

Reviews
00:22, 12th Feb 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Looks really rough and unshapely. 300 I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Jan/30 18:36:48 Reasons:As I previously stated, the perspective you chose and the shading make this look completely flat. This...

M

00:22, 12th Feb 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Looks really rough and unshapely.

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Jan/30 18:36:48
Reasons:
As I previously stated, the perspective you chose and the shading make this look completely flat.
This version features correct perspective, but the shape/proportions are off.
As Pyramidhe@d stated, it's unshapely, which renders it unattractive to both look at and wear.
Get back to the perspective of that version, and fix the shape.​

Staff Contact

Bottom part is quite wrong.
The inside should be much darker, as light can't reach INTO a hat.
Also its shape is wrong. Try to look up some reference images of hats from different angles. Different perspectives ask for different forms, it's impossible for the bottom part to be a circle.

Also, either lessen saturation/opacity of the background, it currently blends in with the hat.

Level 25
It looks like a condom :D

Well, yeah, what black said. The perspective is real weird on the "hole" for the hat, there is no way it can be that circle-shaped in that angle.
The hat is also blending in with the background a bit too much (as black also said, I feel like I am just copying his comment). You could try and remove most of the bright green effect behind it and maybe just have a small glow and create some clovers around it on the black area? To get an even better leprechaun-feeling :)