• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIceOrb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple ice orb
~Give credits if used~

Keywords:
Ice, Frost, Snow, Orb, Sphere, Ball
Contents

BTNIceOrb (Icon)

Reviews
13:30, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: A circle with brushing in it. Not particularly a big deal. If you want it to actually look like something that can be used, you have to put in a lot of work to achieve an effect similar to the orbs in-game., which...

M

13:30, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: A circle with brushing in it. Not particularly a big deal. If you want it to actually look like something that can be used, you have to put in a lot of work to achieve an effect similar to the orbs in-game., which would pretty much require overall reworking. Until then, this is rejected.

Looks a bit plain and not much definition into the whole theme of the icon. I would add more effects or decoration because at the moment it seems too be just sitting there with no movement.

i really hope i can improve it but i forgot to save the bigger image :sad:
but i could try edit it at 64x64

EDIT: if you think the new one is better, i will update it

Old
BTNIceOrb%20-%20No%20Border%2001.jpg

New
BTNIceOrb%20-%20No%20Border%2002.jpg