• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNhotornot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hot sun fireball blast magic wizard spell

P/s

Inspired ~ You know...

Keywords:
Hot,sun,fireball,blast,magic,wizard,spell,mix,invoke,exort,fire,orb,cold,strange
Contents

BTNhotornot (Icon)

Reviews
23:50, 12th Jul 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented. Awaiting an update.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The orb shape could be a bit more rounder, especially in the top right corner.
Also, I think the sun could have a stronger tail.

About the background, I don't know. It looks very waterish and it is very cold, as you also tagged, but I don't think it fits for a sun orb. Tho, the title is hotornot, therefore it kind of matches somehow.

Basically, reminds me of modern artists style, but hardly of Warcraft.

Finally! :)

Overall it looks nice, but needs some improvements.
To my understanding this is a fireball, without trail, which doesn't emit light and heat around it, located in a colorful environment.
The "ball" of fire is nicely represented, but the bg doesn't help too much and no trail left in its passing(brightness, flames, burning matter, smoke...) is not explainable.
Maybe i don't understand what u want to represent.
That's why i repeat constantly that -an icon should be easily recognizable.
I recommend u to make the subject of this icon more understandable.
For this purpose, i suggest u to define better the object(that u want to represent) and to detach it better from the bg, to avoid confusion.