• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNGoldStar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: -Berz-
My first real icon submission... Since i´m out of ideas for spells i tried something different. I hope it´s not too bad.

Keywords:
Gold, Golden, Star, Golden Star, yellow, bright, shiny
Contents

BTNGoldStar (Icon)

Reviews
08:44, 17th Aug 2009 zombie2279: A random, smudged star. Not too creative or useful either. I recommend trying a completely different scheme and style, possibly reworking the whole concept.

M

08:44, 17th Aug 2009
zombie2279: A random, smudged star. Not too creative or useful either. I recommend trying a completely different scheme and style, possibly reworking the whole concept.

Level 9
If someone is still listening....
I tried my best fixing the icon. I removed the those lines from the star and fixed the right hands. Also i did waht Berz said and added some small stars + star dust... Well here´s the result:
154238-albums1879-picture16671.jpg

zombie2279 said:
I recommend trying a completely different scheme and style, possibly reworking the whole concept.
Thank you too for your advise, but i´m still new to icon making and i don´t really undestand what you mean with style and scheme...

Lol it says the icon can cause errors...I know buggy code can cause an error but i never heared about a crash caused by a crappy icon

Lol it says the icon can cause errors...I know buggy code can cause an error but i never heared about a crash caused by a crappy icon[/hidden]

It's happened to me. Took me forever to realize what it was. I think it has something to do with the compression on the icon when converting it. It happens though, believe it.

And why the hell would anyone rework the concept of an icon? Why not just make a new icon? duh.