• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGlasswithfireMedium

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This icon was made with the same pattern as the first.

icon

248564-albums8524-picture103702.png

My draw
248564-albums8524-picture103704.png

Keywords:
Glass, Little, Fire
Contents

BTNGlasswithfireMedium (Icon)

Reviews
00:52, 3rd Dec 2015 Sin'dorei300: If u really want to create proper icons urself, please read some 2D Art tutorials and practice. These icons don't feature enough quality to be approved.

M

00:52, 3rd Dec 2015
Sin'dorei300: If u really want to create proper icons urself, please read some 2D Art tutorials and practice.
These icons don't feature enough quality to be approved.

Roland

R

Roland

Fix the symmetry of your glass, It looks like it's paper-ish shaped glass.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

A three-dimensional glass but two-dimensional liquid ?

Level 3
I feel like, it being a glass, the edges shouldn't be jagged or as rough as they are. It looks like on the left side (where the liquid is), it bulges, and then above the liquid, it isn't straight either.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
First of all, the shape of the glass could be more accurate. There are bumps or humps or whatever you call that on the tip of the glass. Also, that is obviously not a fire, imo that is lava. And I guess the icon makes sense since lava melts glass XD. The lava could be more 3D