• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFrostFire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This icon was totally made by me in MS Paint. It represents the frost an fire magic together.

Keywords:
frost water ice and flame fire red blue hot cold magic spell ability
Contents

BTNFrostFire (Icon)

Reviews
11:08, 10th Apr 2010 enjoy: Lacks object. Looks like two tilesets from wc3. Not approvable. I don't see how this icon can be improved.

M

11:08, 10th Apr 2010
enjoy: Lacks object. Looks like two tilesets from wc3. Not approvable. I don't see how this icon can be improved.

Level 2
Looks pretty neat and could be useful.
But you maybe should make the fire and frost mix in the middle a bit. Right now it looks a bit cheap. Some blur or twisting in the middle maybe?

Nice anyways, but I'll not be using this myself yet.

Level 2
Hehe, I see. I myself is also pretty new to these tools and such, so I'm not saying I could do any better. I was just merely comparing the quality with other icons here on the site.

Try to save them next time to improve them with others suggestions. :D

Level 16
"This icon was totally made by me in MS Paint"

That would probably not be the wisest program to use.

Aside from that, the concept itself is rather vague. It really lacks an discernible features, looks rather 2D, and much like a flat surface. I suggest you try to replicate images that contain flames, and images that contain ice, and have them meet at the center, having them swirl into each other. I'd also suggest not using MS paint, when there are much better free programs out there to use.

~Snap