• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNFlamingSkull

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
So, this is a skull on fire.
Created in GIMP, no effects used just my mouse and hand.

Keywords:
Skull, Fire, Burning, Head
Contents

BTNFlamingSkull (Icon)

Reviews
20:03, 10th Jan 2010 enjoy: The background is way to bright, and the skull is to cartoonish. Look around in the section, and get some inspiration. Rejected untill updated.

M

20:03, 10th Jan 2010
enjoy: The background is way to bright, and the skull is to cartoonish. Look around in the section, and get some inspiration. Rejected untill updated.

Level 17
Looks odd. The skull needs a bit shading and the flames could be more realistic. The skull looks ape-like and not like a human skull. Eyes should be bone too.

It has a bit of shading and if I want surrealistic flames it should be okay it's still a fantasy concept isn't it? :eek:
No one said the skull was a human skull, and there are no eyes ( I know the brown dot is there but that's what you get when fire flows behind the head not 'over' the head.