• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNFireSpear

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An Fire Spear, Fire Bolt or Fire Arrow . Feel Free to give bad or good response, and give credits if you use it in map. If you tell me what to fix with it , i will try to do fix it.

Keywords:
Fire,Firebolt,Spear,Hand,Strike
Contents

BTNFireSpear (Icon)

Reviews
20:30, 28th Oct 2009 enjoy: Seems like just filters? It's just a big white spot. This is way to simple. Also, your DISBTN is grey? You should use the right borders. I recommend that you look at the tool section, and download buttonmanager, for the...

M

20:30, 28th Oct 2009
enjoy: Seems like just filters? It's just a big white spot. This is way to simple. Also, your DISBTN is grey? You should use the right borders. I recommend that you look at the tool section, and download buttonmanager, for the borders. I don't see how this can be fixed.. It completly lags an object, and effects.