• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNFeather

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sorry for that feather (this is not to good as well) this is 2nd version of it i worked all day with it i hope you like it

Keywords:
feather
Contents

BTNFeather (Icon)

Reviews
19:57, 30th Dec 2009 enjoy: It is easy to see it's a feather, and you got shape right, but I think you should blend the colors more. Try to look at pictures of feathers to see how their texture is. enjoy: Do as suggested.

M

19:57, 30th Dec 2009
enjoy: It is easy to see it's a feather, and you got shape right, but I think you should blend the colors more. Try to look at pictures of feathers to see how their texture is.

enjoy: Do as suggested.

Hm, althought you see its a feather, you can also see that is has been painted with computer. The gradient in the background stands in great contrast the plain color of the brushes. The rachis should be drawed in one stroke and should have a different color than the vane. Add a gradient to the brush lines and rework the rachis and it will look better. Some alpha can do wonders too.