• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEvilMask

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Evil icon for any darkness spells or Units.

Edit: Updated!

Keywords:
Dark, Evil, Spirit
Contents

BTNEvilMask (Icon)

Reviews
21:26, 15th Oct 2009 enjoy: lacks proper shading and highlights. Needs more definition. Blend out those thick lines on the face. enjoy: I think you should start over. I will put it on rejected until update, since I still think it lacks.

M

21:26, 15th Oct 2009
enjoy: lacks proper shading and highlights. Needs more definition. Blend out those thick lines on the face.

enjoy: I think you should start over. I will put it on rejected until update, since I still think it lacks.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Yeah a mask would do better than a soul. Now, im gonna work with you on this since im bored at the moment. I would now, remove the thick black lines inside the mask because they leave it messy and unclear. Also, the background seems good. But, if you want it better id just make a dark or light green glow around the mask. After that, i see you kinda want to make a face on the mask, so i found a some-what good example of where you can get some ideas on how to make a basic face structure.

[:]Army~

Level 13
Secund.
And... maybe add sum green on the mask... from the background... ya know?
And... Yeah.