• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEntanglingroots

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Deolrin
I made this Icon, since i've always been mad at the sucky entangling roots icon, and as i'm now making some icons, well, i made one! I think i did it pretty good, but since i have very little experience in making icons, i'm not sure. As for the yellowish glimpses, they actually show up on the entangling roots buff model, but not many notice it.
I just want to add, that i'm actually colourblind, so bear with me, but don't hestitate to tell me that i've used red instead of green.

Tools:
Gimp,
Button manager 1.7

Thanks to:
Debode for ideas :p
And the makers of the programmes.

Remember to put me on the credits list!

Keywords:
Entangling roots, Entangling, Roots, nature, spell, ability, night elf, elf, keeper of the grove.
Contents

BTNEntanglingroots (Icon)

Reviews
18:10, 11th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Totally lacks shading and highlights. The object itself is too simple aswell. Give it some more work, until then, rejected until updated.

M

18:10, 11th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Totally lacks shading and highlights. The object itself is too simple aswell. Give it some more work, until then, rejected until updated.

... that's a point of view too... and you're probably right... but i've done as good as i could, and here it is, it works fine for me. I don't think i can do much better...

keep trying and make it look more like roots and not green lines. theres no reason to give up. it just needs more definition thats all! ^^