• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNEntangledArmour

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I was looking for an icon I needed and couldn't find one. So I tried making my own, and this is the first icon I made and uploaded to Hiveworkshop. Since Its my first here, I hope I can get comments and feedbacks, good or bad, to improve. I've got two versions of it and have no idea how to display both... Are the vines standing out too much?

Base image from Warcraft III's chest plate.

Keywords:
chest plate, armour, plate, body
Contents

BTNEntangledArmour (Icon)

Reviews
10:48, 24th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: Well the hardest part is the armour and that you said was done by blizzard. The vines are not really hard to make. but since the vines are covering most of the armour, I suggest you make the armour yourself. Even if...

M

10:48, 24th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: Well the hardest part is the armour and that you said was done by blizzard. The vines are not really hard to make. but since the vines are covering most of the armour, I suggest you make the armour yourself. Even if you are not that good, it would not really show.
Secondly, your vines need tone to show that they are round

enjoy: Do as suggested.