• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathGodsSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
~~ Death Gods Sword ~~

Belonged to a death god, lost by a dead death god.
Contents

BTNDeathGodsSword (Icon)

Reviews
13:46, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: A .psd or .xcf file is what I need, until then this is rejected.

M

13:46, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: A .psd or .xcf file is what I need, until then this is rejected.

Level 8
wayy too flat and it blends in quite a bit with the BG.
im also agreeing with staberfire that the sword does not look like it was drawn by you.
Sword is CnP. I know this method, its the same method i used a long time ago.

Fine then >,< Next time I create a sword im gonna take 10 pics of wips just to prove its mine -.-

Level 8
but the fact that he hasnt shown a full pic OR WIPs is suspicious indeed
Isn't the 256x256 pictures i posted in the first post a full pic? I drew all of my icon pics in that size;o.

No, there's yet again insufficient evidence. A .psd or .xcf file is what I need, until then this is rejected.
This is actually funny, I guess I forgot to save the .psd file. Because I don't find it in my folder where i saved those pics. :/ Does this means that I don't have evidence to prove that this is mine then? well, well :slp: I guess I can make one similiar to it?