• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNBorderTemplateWoW

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I tought we cloud use this border. I needed it once so I think someone else will need it sometime.
Wonder why all of the Blizzard icons on hive have dots in corners, here's the answer.

Keywords:
Border, WoW, World of Warcraft, Template, Art, Blizzard.
Contents

BTNBorderTemplateWoW (Icon)

Reviews
09:37, 22nd Jul 2009 oh_snap: "Icons must ALWAYS include both active (with Blizzard border!) and disabled version." This isn't even an icon, this a template for an icon. Please don't submit things like this in the future. All icons submitted have to...

M

09:37, 22nd Jul 2009
oh_snap: "Icons must ALWAYS include both active (with Blizzard border!) and disabled version." This isn't even an icon, this a template for an icon. Please don't submit things like this in the future. All icons submitted have to have the Wc3 borders, otherwise it will be rejected anyways.