• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNBarkSkin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the first icon out of two ability icons I made for piercing attack resistance (based on Elune's Grace) for summoned units. This ability icon is intended for Treant-type units which would naturally take less damage from arrows considering their entire body is made out of solid wood.

Keywords:
treant, tree, armor, wood
Contents

BTNBarkSkin (Icon)

Reviews
01:47, 23rd Nov 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like bark. Better shading. 27th Nov 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

01:47, 23rd Nov 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like bark. Better shading.

27th Nov 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 10
Also, major problem i see is that in both of your icons, the arrow seem like the important part when it is bone armour and bark skin. You need a way to emphasise the right stuff
I agree with you, Pyramidhe@d, but these icons are some very old artwork that I don't feel like revisiting as I'd rather focus on drawing new art. They were previously part of an icon pack so I didn't receive individual criticism on them. If you don't feel like they look good enough, I won't mind if you reject them based on your critique.