• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAzureCloak3

Maked cloak Again :D
Hope you like it!
Give credits if you use it in your map !

Update
Added more shadows

Update 2
Removed Black lines
Updated Icon Category

Keywords:
Cloak, Hiding, Azure, Diamond, Azurová Karkulka
Contents

BTNAzureCloak3 (Icon)

Reviews
16:42, 21st Aug 2012 enjoy: Okay now the shape is great! :) Now you need to learn to use more shadows, to define your work as well as make it look 3D. Instead of using dark lines, you should use shadows. Try looking at these tutorials. :) Where/how...

M

16:42, 21st Aug 2012
enjoy: Okay now the shape is great! :) Now you need to learn to use more shadows, to define your work as well as make it look 3D. Instead of using dark lines, you should use shadows. Try looking at these tutorials. :)
Where/how to apply shadows
shadow tutorial
I will leave this pending. Remember, you can update your icon by pressing the icon in the top right corner! :)

22:06, 30th Sep 2012
enjoy: No changes made. I will put this awaiting for update.

22:10, 30th Sep 2012
enjoy: Changed my mind actually. Might be useful. Will be nice if you will make changes though.

Level 13
Apart from the black lines and the total blackness inside, it's not bad for a start, not at all. +rep ;)

But I think, there is one more thing that should be mentioned; category. I know cloaks can be used by, and might be related to many races and genres, but the reason categories exist is to give users closer matches to their desired goal. If everybody used all the categories for their resources, there would be no point of categories.

Level 9
Apart from the black lines and the total blackness inside, it's not bad for a start, not at all. +rep ;)

But I think, there is one more thing that should be mentioned; category. I know cloaks can be used by, and might be related to many races and genres, but the reason categories exist is to give users closer matches to their desired goal. If everybody used all the categories for their resources, there would be no point of categories.

I update Category and remove black lines :)
Edit : i add many races because this cloak can be used for warlocks, mages, normal peoples ( creatures ) Rogues and more