• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNArenaHelmet

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well after mah little lame icon streak, ill give u this, i added much more work in to this 1 then the last helmet project... i hope this will b bigger success then other 3 ... comments and criticism r welcome ...
Contents

BTNArenaHelmet (Icon)

Reviews
23:01, 19th Oct 2009 enjoy: Needs more highlights. It lacks definition. Maybe smudge/blend the edges so they won't look so rough. Add some details, like that thingy the gladiators had on top of their helmets or something, so it won't look so boring.

M

23:01, 19th Oct 2009
enjoy: Needs more highlights. It lacks definition. Maybe smudge/blend the edges so they won't look so rough. Add some details, like that thingy the gladiators had on top of their helmets or something, so it won't look so boring.

Level 7
It doesnt look realistic and it doesnt even look cartoonish. Looks like a picture drawn by a small kid and it doesnt look like a helm at all.

Why it supose to look cartoonish? u dont look like a sain person to me... make up ur mind should it look realistic or cartoonish...

@ other ppl that say more details and shading, k shure add in cpl of h's, i need sleep and finaly go to school xD

looks like a cup

every helmet looks like a cup, if u look hard enough xD

But i would make more effecs or details towards the helm because it seems plain.

Im never doing helmets again xD

Level 7
it doesnt look like a helmet because it looks like a head wearing a helmet.
take out the red glowing eyes and that mouth looks like teeth
i was thinking about the same ... it looked human like with some shading in the eyes...

why is the ''mohawk'' in metal too
well i don't wanna do old fashion 1 xD i even thinking changing solid metal mohawk to spikey mohawk xD

@ denthor i didint had time to work on it, plus iv changed program that im working with, so its completly different ... all the tools that i use r just not the way im used to xD so i need time to get better AGAIN xD

Level 23
Bucket hatt! :D JK q:
Okay, maybe make the helmet abit longer? Also more shading and highlights. The thing placed on the top, looks like a gladiator helmet, but without the feather thingys in it. It looks like it has a botox lip? I guees it was supposed to be holes? Well, change them. The pinkish background color is weird to me? And more details. Also the horns looks too small? Look it more 'evul'. q:

@ denthor i didint had time to work on it, plus iv changed program that im working with, so its completly different ... all the tools that i use r just not the way im used to xD so i need time to get better AGAIN xD

Changing programs shouldn't really matter all that much :S

and mah name is Dentothor. not denthor. :p