• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNAbsoluteDisable

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
All right here is 2nd version of my icon Absolute Disable. I would like to stress, that it is 100% my hand work. No blizzard stuff used here guys.
This is the Imbadon's Absolute Disable ultimate ability icon form the XCtF2. It represents an orc (or any other creature) within a field of power (thorns aura effect) surrounded by the word "disabled" in chinese. The original ability decreases your movement speed by 50% and disables all your abilities and attacks. You are free to modify, improve or recolor in case you upload the changed version on hive workshop (so I can steal your artistic techniques XD).

NOTE: Imbadon is a tauren wizard

Keywords:
CtF, Disable, Stop, Pause, Prevent, Imbadon, Support, AoE, Dispel, Ultimate, Light, Thorns, Woodoo, Shock, Stun
Contents

BTNAbsoluteDisable (Icon)

Reviews
13:09, 9th May 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Dont submit new icons. Update your old one. The same problem exists in this one. By deleting the chinese words, you havent made the message any clearer. Not to mention the image doesnt seem freehand as well as you...

M

13:09, 9th May 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Dont submit new icons. Update your old one. The same problem exists in this one. By deleting the chinese words, you havent made the message any clearer. Not to mention the image doesnt seem freehand as well as you need to fix the blurriness.

Level 25
I can't really see what that is to be honest mate. To me, it looks like a bowser, standing behind some light rays with some blurry red fog behind him.
It got potential though, i'm sure it has :) Make the chinese not look like a red fog, define it. (the red blurry thing is the chinese word, right?) make the thorns aura look more like it is surrounding or blasting out of him and not in front of him, and why is the head green if it's a tauren? :O Well, just my suggestions, do what you want with them :)

Level 7
Thank you a lot for your comments, guys. :grin:
The first version with the chinese letters was rejected, because it "was useles to english users". Without them it is empty and it looks dumb. :sad:
I will probably try to make a brand new one. I had a lot of versions such as three people in agony surrounded by fire. I like the idea with the chains, but the hero already has an ability called chains of mana (also rejected icon :xxd:). You are absolutely righ. This version obviously lacks dynamics and the feel of pain in the person.