• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brown Orcs - Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am needing 2 models for my ORPG:

A brown orc (without weapons) similar to this in the attachment (Garrosh).

And one brown orc (without weapons but it can use staves) “mage/warlock/druid”, with pauldrons similar to these of the Leoroxx.

Attachments

• Garrosh_Hellscream.jpg
    Garrosh_Hellscream.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,157
  • LeoroxxTethikMok%27NathalVillage.jpg
    LeoroxxTethikMok%27NathalVillage.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,652
Level 6
but I will use normal orcs and fel orcs models too

if you can afford extra 150-250kb per unit, you can make a brown skin, export a model (grunt for example), set it to use a new skin and import both new model and new skin...

to do that, there is MDX Pather, or (better solution) you can use MDLX Converter (made by Guesst) or War3FileConverter (by YobGuls) to convert mdx to mdl, then use text editor (not notepad, files will be larger than notepad can handle) to edit the skin path, then use the same convertor to turn mdl back into mdx...

Level 4
Maybe do what edge said, and ask for attachments? rather than a full model, then you could attach the things to it and youd have your brown orc, i suggest you use the Rexxar model for the two axe orc.

I will use this model for one “Orcs/Ogres Village”, and I can also use these brown orcs for other things.

And about the skin of the model, only for the second model.

Status
Not open for further replies.