• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloody thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well I recieved an e-mail at work that told me I needed to contact the company that was supposed to send me the motherboard. Turns out that since the shop that ordered it for me, thus the address it was being shiped to, is not my home address (no surprise there dumbasses)they are unable to send me my bloody motherboard. Therefore I must now search AGAIN for the bloody flaming thing and start the process over from almost the begining.

Level 21
u get ur money back?

hey ur rich! y dont u buy us all new motherboards :p

i hate in when people screw up, over here theres a shop called pc world that screws people over sooo bad, my dad got a laptop and when he first got it, it was full of spyware and then after we formatted windows it turns out we had to go back to the shop with the laptop, receipt and all the details for the windows installation disks because the bastards didnt include thoose in the original package/!!!!

Level 12
dragonmage1703";p="3120 said:
it is called; complaining to the proper authorites.
or ; calming down, i suggest loads of chocolate and some sex.:)

Hmmmm, I do like having chocolaty sex, so I think I will take your advice there Dennis, good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.