• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Unit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys can someone pls send me a model of a Blood Knight unit The female one just like in rise of the blodelves,Hawkstrider Knight i think thats what its called,And a Ballista a bloodelf one of course.

Thanks In Advance!

Level 9
No, he/she does not.
Well for some reason i cannot open it in the campaign editor i have already this question and someone told me to update to the latest patch my WC3 if i'm using an old one which is true because i'm still using the old version of WC3 the patch 1.24 so does updating my WC3 can really make me open campaigns? Just like ROTBE?

Level 9
Yeah, but I don't recommend updating to the latest patch unless you want to play Reforged and as you probably know, patch 1.32 does not offer support for custom campaigns at the moment.
That said, it will be best if you update to 1.29 - 1.31.
Ohh... Thanks for the advice i will try updating mine to patch 1.30.2

Star's Oath
Queensland Shield (Right Version)

Here you go I think these are the two they used for them, I think Tomoraider points it out in the comments of RotBE.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.