• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BeastLord.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the Beast Lord from my "Warhammer Fantasy" map, I will post the map when its done

Give credits when used

Enjoy :)

update 1

Keywords:
beast, beastmaster, orc, ogre,
Contents

Beast Lord (Texture)

Reviews
15:46, 4th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: Alright, now try adding some diversity between different parts of the gear. Add more shadows, highlights, and definition.

M

15:46, 4th Jun 2009
Hawkwing: Alright, now try adding some diversity between different parts of the gear. Add more shadows, highlights, and definition.

Level 6
Well i think this looks pretty good :) Are the feet supposed to be like hooves? They look like

Level 2
Its good, but can be better if you shading a little more, and about the face, really looks like he had other skin on it. C´mon dude, you can do this past from "nice" to "exelent"

Level 6
Well try to get it a bit away from it anyway. Just cuz the mod says darker u can make it different anyway. Btw why the skin got deleted?