• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battleships Revival Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would jsut like to say, for all of those who like battleships, you can post on a battleships forum and help revive it, as it is dying.

All those interested in helping the great revival effort, and that are interested especally in making a battleships map, or those that want more information on what battleships is, you can post on this forum

Forum link-
http://crazy8.dyndns.info:81/phpbb2/index.php?c=4

Level 3
i think one of the reasons its dying off.. is that it has become to confusing..

All the extra options/items are great.. but for a first timer this would be very frustrating. Also, some of the items are nearly the same :p

I cant be bothered playing it myself.. I use to like it, before they made it too fancy.

Level 5
its not too fancy, it jsut has a lot of things. If you know what your doing its not that hard, and its not that hard to know what your doing. (to me and my friends anyways)

Level 3
fair enough, i spose i just cbf thinking through another map like dota. to many items confuses me. im use to dota, coz ive played that since.. well ages, and ive gotten use to the items as they've come version to version.

battleships isnt as popular as dota, and i dont play it much, so i havent learnt the items... this would be the case for a lot of people.

Level 5
Exactly.
Im using TharadOr's User
This is Jack_sparrow Evo.
and you remember this as the day, where battle ships is going on BN again

Hello, about 1 or 2 year(s) ago i made a battle ship map (just after sked) I was Dedicating the terrain as it is at the middle field of battle ships. sked made the canyons. very strange. (50 days after) i was just going to release the first one. then Pirates of Caribbean came
i saw it
and then made some features:
those maps was going so popular after few days
few weeks after
people made new maps
@@
advanced items
and ETC new names...
people begun hosting that and the offical BS maps wasnt going on

My map
Battle Ships Caribbean. The Curse of the black pearl (made after seen movie)
Removed from sites and everywhere. (being boring to play)

I made a new one for few days ago
Battle Ships Caribbean - The Dead Man's Chest.
Not only cannons to buy
Hire crew, (spawning when youre ship dies)
New boat, The Flying Dutchman.
New Trade Contracts (about the movie like in first version)
Another Cannons (charged one) (example: Net Cannon) (Catching a boat 30 sec cooldown and 5 sec catched) (1200 gold)
Pirates of the Caribbean Items.
new Harbors
Events
Cannon mans to build and set cannons into. 3000 HP
and more.

Try search for it on this site.

this map is alot more diffent than other Battle Ships.
Go on,

- Jack Sparrow Evo.
- Sked.
some of the first Battle Ships Creators @@ Good game.

-----
Hey Mr. President, i got some questions.
Yes?
May i call you a pig?
No, you will get instantly killed for that.
May i call a Pig for Mr. President then?
Hmm, Yeah, the rules don't say So yes.
Okay, Mr. President!

Status
Not open for further replies.