• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleLands v.0.50

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BattleLands is a beta aos-type map that is unique in its presentation and plays somewhat like Starwars Battlefront.
You can capture spawn points to allow your creeps to spawn closer to the enemy castle and you can teleport there as well.
Choose one of five specifically designed heroes each time you spawn to counter and defeat your opponents.
Destroy the enemy castle to win.

The game is currently in beta and is... well, somewhat plain. The reason for this is that I am more concerned for gameplay and making the game fun rather then improving its presentation by adding in custom models, icons, and a better-looking terrain.
I am currently very open to hero idea/suggestions and am looking for someone who is willing to make a new terrain. Please play the game first before commenting on it, though.

Keywords:
AoS, Aeon of Strikfe, aos, aeon of strife, hero, felwood, battle, war, small, tiny, fast paced, fast, fun, awesomesauce
Contents

BattleLands v.0.50 (Map)

Reviews
20:24, 29th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low

M

20:24, 29th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low

Level 4
To begin the terrain sucks, the way you made the lane, I dont like it.
The way to get a level for 50 gold so you can be get max level in one second sucks to.
The towers are to strong (if not you have payed the shop for some levels, then its easy).
The way to pick hero is 50/50, I dont like it(you cant see how it looks like and no information about the hero), to get a new hero when death is both good and bad, better if it coud be in a special mode to get a new hero on death.
Spells, no coment...

:sad: I'm sorry but I have to give you a 1/5 :sad: