• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Attachment) Parachute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am almost finished this Strategic Modern Warfare type map, but I need a parachute model so I can make it seem like they are parachuting in when units are created (via crow/druid form, if you were wondering)

• Name: Parachute
  • Type: Attachment/Model
  • Details: I assume everyone knows what a parachute looks like. There should be no distinguishable markings, what I mean is there can be markings but they shouldn't be like insignias, or logos, etc. just lines or circles if you want, but that's up to you, and please keep it symetrical. The main colour doesn't matter but if I had to choose I'd choose white.

I intend on putting these parachutes on Cavman's UTN models (found here)

So any help would be greatly appreciated... and rep'd .... and credited. :smile:

Last edited:
Level 5
double post not bad. well u can't put the storm crow form into a parachute.because the unit will drop the ground instantly

Level 11
no it has a descend time I can just increase it. I did it with another thing, where I wanted to make this guy levitate and he was standing on a rock, in anycase I know it'll work I just need the parachute.

It's like the last thing I need to put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.