• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assistance With Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to make the game "Detect" if a specific unit type has been stunned and negate the stun.
I'm also trying to figure out how to "Detect" if a character has been frozen via a Trigger and how to "Negate" this for specific zones or unit types.

If anyone knows how to do this i'd very much appreciate any help you can give <3

Level 24
Damage Detection system to catch the stun occuring (as most forms are accompanied by damage.)

With Bribe's DamageEngine this can be done easily:
  • Example
    • Events
      • Game - DamageEvent becomes Equal to 1.00
    • Conditions
      • (DamageEventTarget has buff Stunned) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Stunned buff from DamageEventTarget
I'm also trying to figure out how to "Detect" if a character has been frozen via a Trigger and how to "Negate" this for specific zones or unit types.
Need more information.
1639358681636.png

Level 3
Thanks for the first one @Devalut
As for "Frozen" what i meant to say is "Pause" the map in question is [Anime Team Survival] In between rounds everything that isn't a hero will become "paused" as dictated by old map script in Jass which i cannot read. I'm just trying to make it so boss (Units) can spawn in duel area and not get paused by duel itself.

Level 3
Why not post the script.
Lastly in conditions:
View attachment 391760
Thankyou, The reason i didn't post script is because the old mapmaker before abandoning the project in 2018? 2019? decided to put them all in a single text file worth 90000+ lines of unique script making it a pain to edit any of the old data or find it to begin with.
I mostly do Quality Of Life triggering like tutorials or attempt to balance the game around the new content cough Vergil cough but majority of the work is being done by the current mapmaker.
I'm just trying to make it a little easier for him to rework the map or re-do it from scratch if he wants to.
He currently does everything involving "jass" which to me looks mostly like gibberish.

All the current folders containing unique script were done by me or done by mapmaker to try and make it somewhat easier to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.