• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Asking for base models after WOW 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello mates, I am trying to find the base model of each race during World of Warcraft 8.0.

I did search on Google, but I found that there are some problems with the models I found. Either they lack some animations, or their skeletons and animations have some problems.
QQ图片20210915012723.png
I only found some old models of the vanilla WOW. They don't have such problems, but they are too outdated and look incompatible with the reforged version of Warcraft III, so I want to find some new versions of the base models as the start for DIY.

I tried to log in to the Warcraft underground. However, due to the GFW, I couldn't use the website at all. I tried to log in but only got a blank page. So I had to ask for help on the forum to see if anyone could help me find and download these basic models of the WOW version 8.0 or higher.

I‘ll appreciate it if anyone could help me. Thank you all mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.