• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Arthas model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello I'm michael from argentina, first of all sorry for my bad english, but I'm having some troubelling with my map, I cannot import arthas lich king model, the same from this site, I dunno why, but when I import it and then I want to use it, it say that such model cannot be load or used

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with this issue, 'cause I really like this model, but I can't use it.

If any of you could give me you're email so you could explain me step by step how should I do it, or if you want it wouldn't be a trouble send my map with the model, if any have the time to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.