• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Arena 2 - TUE (Very Advanced Footman Wars AI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=9296
http://www.pox.fi/~clord/site/Forums/showthread.php?t=44&page=1

AI
I recommend to check this map out. AI retreat, advance, buy items, buy air forces, upgrades, micromanage troops like melee etc.

AI Opponents
I suggest to test out full house and set all other AI(normal). Note that only expection when AI is selected to map is that sea forces are automatically removed and I don't suggest to take unfair advantage from sea forces vs AI. Sea forces are not in when AI have selected to map because AI don't use them right and try to attack even land with them when cannot.

AI upgrading (building upgrading) is triggered and AI files edited with notepad. ;) Item build is triggered of course. So AI is not mindless killing machine who not care own heroes and own units.

About the map
Every player have three production buildings. You can maximun mix three of five available races. Also that limit your starting hero choise. When somebody leave no problem. Map randomize units and buildings with allies. Enemy getting air forces and not tier so much? Then counter it with naga tier 2. So here is total 20 tiers (5 races and everyone have 4 tiers). Shipyard change own look and your sea forces too when you build eg 2 orc burrows.

Center Castle
Center castle is not normal warcraft III castle. It have five Castle Towers what shoot seperately to targets. When you capture center castle Arthas start reacting to players and Castle start produce knights to you.

09296.AA2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.