• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Archshooter - 2D Fighter Shooter Game (Browser and Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

Who am I?

I am a member of this community since 2012. My original account is neo_sluf but due to the account reset on 2019 I can no longer access my original account. I am a WC3 Map Developer a long time ago and you can download my game at the Resources/Map Section. I am just a beginner at HTML5 Game Development and it is my dream to create a browser based game since it can be accessed by almost anyone.

6 years almost pass since the last time I create a Game Thread so please spare me if my thread is very ugly. I will try to improve it as soon as possible.

Why I created this game?

It has been a very long time since I want to play a FULL FREE Offline and Online 1 vs 1 game that can be played on Android and on PC. THAT IS NOT PAY TO WIN. Until now I still can't find a good game that fits what I want since most of them are behind a paywall. So I want to create a game that will fully monetize on the cosmetics only like DOTA2 and let the core game features free. My ultimate dream is to make it a good game worthy of having a e-sport scene.

LINK TO THE GAME

You can play the game by just visiting the website

Archshooter v0.01

You can also download the APK file for android

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19RGTQVFwfG0tYB_fCq3pGt6aHfV2xgHE/view?usp=sharing

CURRENT GAME FEATURES

- All Screen Size Compatible
- Can be played with Keyboard or with Touchscreen
- With AI
- Character Loadout
- Offline Mode only

PRIORITY GAME FEATURES
-
Improve UI
- Add Online Multiplayer Mode
- Improve AI Engine
- Add BUFF System
- Add new characters

CREDITS
- All Character Icons used are from www.hiveworkshop.com
- I will soon create a comprehensive list of credits
- Projectile Images are just from google

HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROJECT?
- Just by playing a game and provide some feedback specially on the Screen Size is enough
- If you are willing to voluntarily create art assets you are very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.