• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone want to work with me on a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some people to help me out on this map i'm making its a RPG and i got some of it done already but i need some modeling and cinematics and some other stuff so if anyone is willing to help me and be apar t of this map project then tell me

Level 3
Well....................

well here is the project were making on a map based on Ocarina of time i have 1 person in on it with me already and i need some modeling and help on quests player 1 plays as link and the other 3 are also links you start out has a little boy (still need to do modeling on that) then you do some quests and earn a reputation and finish quests and defeat bosses and the last boss of course is Gannondarf which is in his caslte also still need to make but won't take long right now i'm working on importing some models that i found that i can use and terrain going to first terrain and models before triggers and quest of course Then i have about 10 quests already in mind and i have some special items and i'm getting special spells that work for the map we are only 1% done oh and after you are link as a child if you ever played the game link pulls the sword from the stone and gets older well we are going to have something like that like when you click on the swrod (which i already) you will skip into the future and once you leave the temple you are stronger and everything and the ghouls are harder and tougher ghouls also spawn but you will also need the help of the other players so once you evolve everyone does with you and link will also be able to get the horse and be able to summon it with the ocarina like in the game there are gonna be secret quests, bosses and, items sccartted around the map and i think we are gonna try to put a save/load thing in this as well because that is important with Rpgs this is gonna be a 4 player Rpg if i forgot to meantention that but i don't think i left all that much out every player will have a treehouse like link did in the first game and the main quest of this game is to defeat Gannondarf and save Zelda of course so if you are interested in joining in the making of this Rpg just give me a reply and i'll talk to you about it i hope this was the kind of description you were looking for ^_^

Level 6
Re: Well....................

Fablegirl said:
well here is the project were making on a map based on Ocarina of time i have 1 person in on it with me already and i need some modeling and help on quests player 1 plays as link and the other 3 are also links you start out has a little boy (still need to do modeling on that) then you do some quests and earn a reputation and finish quests and defeat bosses and the last boss of course is Gannondarf which is in his caslte also still need to make but won't take long right now i'm working on importing some models that i found that i can use and terrain going to first terrain and models before triggers and quest of course Then i have about 10 quests already in mind and i have some special items and i'm getting special spells that work for the map we are only 1% done oh and after you are link as a child if you ever played the game link pulls the sword from the stone and gets older well we are going to have something like that like when you click on the swrod (which i already) you will skip into the future and once you leave the temple you are stronger and everything and the ghouls are harder and tougher ghouls also spawn but you will also need the help of the other players so once you evolve everyone does with you and link will also be able to get the horse and be able to summon it with the ocarina like in the game there are gonna be secret quests, bosses and, items sccartted around the map and i think we are gonna try to put a save/load thing in this as well because that is important with Rpgs this is gonna be a 4 player Rpg if i forgot to meantention that but i don't think i left all that much out every player will have a treehouse like link did in the first game and the main quest of this game is to defeat Gannondarf and save Zelda of course so if you are interested in joining in the making of this Rpg just give me a reply and i'll talk to you about it i hope this was the kind of description you were looking for ^_^

That is seriously just a simple lump of text that is very hard to read. I don't think you'll mind if I rewrite it for you.

Well, here is the project. We're making a map based on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I have 1 person in my team working on it with me already but I still need some modelling and quest help.

All the players are Links and start out as a little boy (this still needs modelling). Then, you do some quests and earn a reputation, finish quests and defeat bosses. The last boss is Ganondorf of course, who is inside his castle, which I still need to make but won't take very long to.

Right now, I'm working on importing some models that I found and can use. I'm also working on terrain, working first on terrain and then models before triggers and quests. I already have 10 quests in mind and have some special items. I'm getting special spells that work for the map. We currently are only 1% done.

Oh and if you're link as a child, if you've ever played the game, Link pulls the sword from the stones and gets older. Well, we are going to have something like that, like when you click on the sword (which I have already done), you will skip into the future.

Once you leave the temple, you are stronger and everything, but the ghouls are harder and tougher. Ghouls also spawn but you will need the help of other players, so once you grow older, everyone does with you. Link will also be able to get the horse and summon it with the Ocarina, just like in the game.

There are going to be secret quests, bosses and items scattered around the map. I think we are gonna try to put a save/load trigger in this as well because that is important with Rpgs.

Every player will have a treehouse like Link did in the first game, and the main quest of this game is to defeat Ganondorf and save Zelda, of course. So if you are interested in joing in the making of this RPG, just give me a replay and I'll talk to you about it. I hope this was the kind of description you were looking for. ^_^"

I may be able to help on quests and some triggers. Perhaps I could do the text and the like.

Level 4
I am currently working hard on an own rpg with a couple of friends so my wc3 mapping ressources are quite exhausted, but if you need help on trigger solutions and basic model manipulation and implementation I can help you, PM me.

klovadis

Status
Not open for further replies.