• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

And thus I showed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there one and all, I am [Insert username here] and I've been a fan of WC3 world editing for some time yet, despite never having uploaded anything yet. I recently stumbled upon your website while looking for WC3 related forums and well... I love this place so I decided to make an account.

Now what to write about myself...

Well, I'm 19 years old, danish, love the various Blizzard games and got a thing for the Warcraft universe and lore. I dispise, dread and loathe anime (Why won't that fad die!? No offense intended) and I'm currectly studying under a local abstract artist as I'm planning to spend my life with paint and canvas by my side. :cool:

As for my projects I've been toying with the idea of making a series of Pandaren themed maps, kinda paradoxal as I loathe anime I know, starting with 1-3 melee maps, then probally a campaign afterwards and finally an arena map featuring the characters from the melee and campaign maps. Just speculating here by the way. :con:

I'd probally write soe more stuff but frankly I can't really think of anything else... Ohh wait, I don't do that modelling thing myself and I'm horrible with triggers.

That's about it, cheers! :thumbs_up:

...ohh, and I'm a guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.