• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Adding a unit to a player-owned market after research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi all,

I have some items that are added to a player-owned marketplace after an upgrade finishes, but how do you get units to be added to a player-owned marketplace? I've used the same method, more or less, and it's not working.

Research Trig:

Code:
ResearchShip HauntedBerg
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes research
    Conditions
        (Researched tech-type) Equal to Haunted Bergantina Ritual
    Actions
        Set RESEARCH_HauntedBerg[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] = True
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Researching unit)) of type Pirate Shipyard (Outpost)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Neutral Building - Add Haunted Bergantina Remember to change the values in the trigger for refunds. to (Picked unit) with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1

Doesn't work :( If I add the units to the marketplace in the object editor, they will show up in game, no problem. But I want them added only after the upgrade finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.