• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A tool I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm in grave need of a tool or rather, I need someone who has the tool to use it for me to UNPROTECT my map. Yes, I boldfaced that word and I know how people will react to it, but all I'm saying is I need to access an old map of mine. I don't even need the program, I just need someone to unprotect, nay, to just give me the list of triggers in the map (preferably the spells - last time I remember they were separated by folder per hero).

If my username isn't enough to prove that I made the map, I can't really say you're bad for doing so as it would be natural. But if I had to prove something, the only contact I can provide is my thehelper.net forum account. It should be the one named denmax (not denzel94 - but you can contact that too since it's also one of my accounts)

The person who will discuss, help, or offend me may or may not contact me privately. Either any of those actions, I will not go against you.

Link to map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...eta-3-5-ai-81477/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=denzel94

Let me remind you again. You do NOT need to provide me the program. Just give me the unprotected map. Or if you can do something similar, give me the triggers in the map, most specifically the spells. Also, I NEVER make JASS scripts, so I doubt you'd see even one (okay, I think I do remember one for the template for the "damage dealt" triggers - I'm unsure - even then, give me that trigger too lol)

Level 19
Im pretty sure you can't deprotect and still get GUI.... 100% if you used an optimizer aswell

Level 23
Depends on what you used.
The normal choice was probably Vex' optimizer and with that, you won't get your GUI back.
You can take the .j mapscript and put it into the header/another map, but that probably will be ugly and if you don't understand Jass you can't do anything.

Well you used vex' but you didn't check compress names, so the .j is your plain Jass code.
You could use that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.