• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A system request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, now I've seen what you were talking about. I scrolled the thread and nothing popped up to me, sorry. I've seen it clearly now..

It's not about the patch... I'm talking about Jass NewGen Pack. I have the latest version (at least I think it's latest, since it's beta, but works with no problems). Do you have it?

About AceHearts system... I just hope someone will fix it (I mean it might not be that hard to solve the problem with >145 items not working properly...)
crazy-monkey-emoticon-119.gif

Level 31
It works for me :\

To change it to BigInt, you have to know JASS/vJASS

BigInt is essentially the core of all save/load. Save/Load itself is very tiny, most of it is BigInt =). It's just simple math. This means that you can modify any old save/load system to run on BigInt to generate the codes. It will, as a byproduct, be able to generate smaller codes and handle w/e ^)^.

There is also BitInt, which can handle even negative numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.